Friday, June 24, 2011

Busy Bees

Last weekend, we were really busy. On Friday, the city of Decatur had their annual Beach Party. They truck in tons of sand and cover the streets with it for all of us kids to play in.




They also had a "boardwalk" with kids' games and inflatable fun houses. I'm getting pretty good at these!



On Sunday, we went to the Fernbank Museum (or the "Newseum" as I call it). The Bubble Man was entertaining us outside with his crazy bubbles.

Inside, in the Great Hall, they were having a special Superhero Day! There were tons of people dressed up as superheroes and games and music.

It was a little too loud for me, though. I watched the partying from afar.

And then we went to my favorite part of the museum, the Nature Quest exhibit.


And we had to stop by to say hi to the dinosaurs.

Later, Daddy and I played with my new Tinkertoys and built a microphone stand. Here I am performing my new rap song.

No comments:

Post a Comment