Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm Two Months Old!

Hi everyone! Can you believe I'm 2 months old already?!

I weigh 12 pounds, 13 ounces and I'm 23 and a half inches long (that puts me in the 75th percentile for babies my age).

I'm such an easy baby! I don't cry much, I love my schedule of eating every three hours and taking naps in between, and I don't even mind when Quinn "loves" me a bit too much. To top it all off, I'm an awesome sleeper- I slept 10 hours last night! And I can sleep anywhere- my crib, my swing, the car seat, anywhere.


Here's a comparison shot of Quinn and me at two months old. We look a lot alike, but we're pretty different, too. Quinn has brown eyes; mine are bluish (even though you can't tell from the lighting in these pictures). I have more hair than he had at this point and I'm bigger now than he was. Quinn had the V-shaped birthmark on his forehead and I have some birthmark spots on my left eyelid and on my forehead. But we're both just as cute as can be!

And here's a slideshow of some great pictures from my first two months. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment