Sunday, May 22, 2011

Grandpa Steve Visit

Grandpa Steve came to visit last weekend and we had a great time. He got to see Logan for the first time.


Grandpa Steve took me to Leapin' Lizards, Gymboree, the NatureQuest Exhibit at the Fernbank Museum and lots of other places where I could run around.  I spent most of the weekend chasing Grandpa Steve, hiding from Grandpa Steve, or just running around.  Here's one of the few pictures of me sitting still. 

And here I am trying to give Logan a hug (sometimes I get a little aggressive when hugging Logan). 


Here I am showing off my football skills to Grandpa Steve.  I've gotten better at catching the ball, but I still usually drop it.   
I'm better at throwing the football, but Daddy says most professionals don't use the two-fisted underhand toss technique. 

Talk to you later,
Quinn




No comments:

Post a Comment