Sunday, April 24, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Happy Easter!
We continued our Easter festivities this week with some egg dyeing. It got a little messy, but Daddy and I had fun. 

  

Then on Saturday I had an Easter egg hunt in our complex's common area with my neighbor Sophia. I guess the Easter Bunny came early to drop off the eggs so we could have fun a day early. 
 

We found a ton of eggs! And they had candy in them!


And then we played a lot to run off some of the sugar high...

This morning the Easter Bunny stopped by my house and left baskets for Logan and me. Don't tell Logan, but his basket had mostly toys we already owned. They're new to him, though, so I bet he'll like them. 

Here's a video of me discovering my Easter goodies:

Then I played with Hungry Hungry Hippos for most of the day. 
And yes, I'm wearing snowman pajamas. They're pretty much my favorites. 
 

This is Logan's Easter outfit- pretty cute, eh? Thanks, Grandma!

For dinner, we went next door to the Flakes. We had a yummy ham dinner and had a fun time with our neighbors. Hope everyone else had a great day, too!

Happy Easter from the Parks!


1 comment:

  1. Love you guys! Ian wore winter themed footie pajamas on Easter too. Weirdo boys! Hope to see you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete