Saturday, April 23, 2011

Grandpa George's Visit

Last week, I got to meet Grandpa George!

He came to visit us and on Sunday we all went to the Dogwood Festival in Atlanta. We rode the MARTA train to get there. And this was how I got around all day- all wrapped up nice and tight with Mommy.

I slept most of the day, but Quinn was quite a bit more active. There were all sorts of inflatable bouncy houses and slides.

Here he is waiting to climb up this huge slide. He liked coming down the slide a whole lot more than he liked standing in line.

We had fun looking at the artwork and playing in the park and even got to see this cool dragon made from recycled bottles.

After that, Grandpa George stayed for a few days to play with us. Quinn and Grandpa did a lot of puzzles and played with the water on the deck.

Quinn showed Grandpa how great a big brother he is to me.

Grandpa took some really sweet pictures of me. I think they're some of my best modeling work yet.


Thanks for coming to visit, Grandpa George!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the bottom picture of Logan and the one of Grandpa George with the boys is great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete