Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy September!

Happy September, everybody!
I've been a little under the weather lately- I had a cold with a touch of croup, but I'm feeling much better now. It didn't slow me down too much, but we've had to stay in the house a lot while I've been recuperating. I've had to be creative and find fun activities in the house.

Here are some shots I took with Mommy's camera this morning.

My feet!

My lovely mommy!
 
My raisins


My toys


Later, we decided to get out of the house. Now that it's September, our city has free concerts on the square during lunchtime on Wednesdays. We walked to the square for lunch and had a great time listening to some fun music.

Here's Dr. Broc. He's from one of the concert sponsors. And I think he's a little scary.

I didn't want to go see Dr. Broc, but I wanted to keep an eye on him.

Maybe if I don't look at him, he won't see me...

Or maybe I can just look out of the corner of my eye...

Hope you're all having as great a September 1st as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment