Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My ABCs and 123s

Hi everyone! You're not going to believe all the great stuff I've been learning lately! I can say a ton of words and I pick up new ones every day. Some of my recent additions have been "tunnel," "dinosaur," and "pirate". Granted, I might not pronounce every syllable, but you can tell what I'm getting at.

I've been pretty interested in the number words lately- my favorites are "two" and "eight". Here I am picking out some of the numbers I know:


I also learned some of the most important words: "please" and "thank you!" My "please" sounds more like "eeeeee" and I've shortened "thank you" down to just "you," but the intent is definitely there:





I can recognize almost all of the letters. I think the only one I can't say is "w," but that one's really hard. Here I am reading one of my favorite books, Seattle ABC, with Daddy. 


Till next time,
-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment