Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hamilton in the Heat

Last week, Mommy and I drove to Virginia to visit with Grandpa George. They say Atlanta is hot, but boy, was Hamilton hotter! It didn't bother me much because I had so many things places to explore at Grandpa's house. Here we are in the garden...


Grandpa had a tent for me to play with. It was awesome.





I liked visiting with the fish in the fish pond. And I never even fell in.

One day, we went to the Udvar-Hazy Air and Space Museum.

They had a ton of planes. I call planes "tee," because they look like the letter t.



I liked checking out the computer stations where you could see the cockpits of different planes.

Sometimes when Mommy and Grandpa weren't doing what I wanted, I had to put my foot down. And the rest of my body. Usually accompanied by a few "no's!"

We went up in the observation tower where you could see planes coming in to land at Dulles Airport. I was more interested in my cars.


Later that day, I went to the playground with Grandpa




And I ate some delicious spaghetti. I find the fork is more for decoration, really



On Friday, Mommy and I met up with Ms. Keri and her kids in D.C.

We went to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. There were lots of exhibits, but mostly I ran around.




Here I am with Baby Roxie and Ian around a Neanderthal campfire exhibit.

And here I am tickling Baby Roxie.

Ian and I were checking out an exhibit with fossils.

We found a discovery room for kids just my age. They had all sorts of science tools we could use.

My favorite were the binoculars.



Here's our attempt at a group shot:

We had a great time in Virginia and I loved visiting with everyone. I didn't even mind the drive back (much) and I was happy to get home to see Daddy, the cats, and my toys.
Keep cool!
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment