Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Wall Masterpiece

Hi everyone!
I've been super busy playing with all of my toys that I got for Christmas.  Some of my favorites are my new crayons. They came with a coloring book that Mommy keeps pushing in front of me, but I prefer a bigger canvas. The other day, Mommy was on the phone with Daddy and I saw my chance!  I used the wall in the hallway for my masterpiece. Mommy wasn't too happy. But I helped her clean it up, so I think she forgave me.

In this picture you can really see how busy I've been- there's the artwork on the wall, but there's also the spaghetti sauce from lunch by my mouth, the pear juice on my shirt, and the band-aid on my forehead (from when I fell off the truck in the background into the window sill).

I've got to take a nap, talk to you soon!
Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment