Monday, January 25, 2010

Grandpa Steve in the House!

Hi everyone!

Yes, I got another haircut, and no, I didn't like it any better than the first time. I screamed and screamed and did everything I could to get out of the chair. They think I'm just going to sit there when some woman comes at me with scissors?!?
Let me tell you what I have to say about that:



But the good news is Grandpa Steve was in town this weekend! Here are Daddy and Grandpa playing with my toys.


It looked like fun, so I joined them. Daddy taught me how to use the lightsaber...


And I picked it up pretty quickly!


And here's the best picture we took of me and Grandpa. Have I mentioned I don't like sitting still?


One of my favorite things to do right now is to play my Wii video games. I like to shake the remotes around and watch the character on the screen move. I'm pretty good at table tennis and swordfighting.



I showed Grandpa how to play.


And he chased me around the house


I had a lot of fun with Grandpa! In fact, I slept in until 8:30 on Sunday after running around with him all day!
I would love to play with all my other friends- if you want to come visit, let me know. I'll ask my mommy!

1 comment: