Monday, June 15, 2009

Hi everyone!
Here are pictures from my birthday (sorry it took so long to put these up, our computer has been in the shop).

Thanks so much to everyone for all my cool presents and cards. I'm having a ton of fun playing with all my new toys.
Here's a video of my first cupcake. I was excited about trying one, but I didn't realize icing would be part of the deal.



Here are some pictures from my birthday party last Saturday. I had a blast. A lot of my friends came over to help me celebrate.

I tried another cupcake at my party, and it wasn't too bad!


And here I am in my cool new Batman pajamas- check out my cape!
(By the way- you can see most of my teeth in this picture. I actually have four teeth now- two on the bottom and two new ones on the top)

Thanks to all of my friends and family for making my birthday special! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment