Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hi everyone!
I'm nine months old now- can you believe it? I guess time flies when you're having fun!
I went to the doctor yesterday. The doctor was really nice- she laughed at my funny faces and let me chew on her calculator. She said I'm doing great. I weigh 18 pounds, 8 ounces and I'm 27 inches tall. My head's still pretty big for my body- must be all those brains in there! She said I'm doing everything I should be doing by now, like sitting up, pulling up to stand, crawling and making lots of sounds. I still don't have any teeth yet, but she said they might be coming soon. She also said I might be walking and talking by my next appointment at 12 months. That's a good thing, because I sure have a lot to say, I can't wait until I can tell you all what I'm thinking!

Here's a video of a lot of things I did the other day. I had a pretty busy day, so it's kind of a long video- hope you enjoy it!
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment