Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi everybody! I thought I'd show you what I've been working on lately...Standing up!
I've been pulling up on everything I can. Here I am standing with my caterpillar toy.
And here I am standing on the stairs with Daddy.

Here I am standing with the coffee table. I like to hold on to the coffee table and cruise around some.I also like to stand up and read a good book on the coffee table.

Here I am standing outside my crib...

and here I am standing inside my crib. Daddy had to lower my crib when I learned this trick!
Pulling up and standing is pretty easy for me now. So I've started to work on sitting down. Let me show you my technique:

Step 1: Stand up
Step 2: Push off
Step 3: Let go
Step 4: The dismount!
It took a few days to figure out, but I don't hit my head on the ground anymore. Good thing these diapers have lots of padding!

No comments:

Post a Comment