Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hi everyone. I went to my cousin Alyson's wedding last week in Lexington, Virginia and got to meet lots of new people. On the way to the wedding, we stopped at Great Grandma's apartment to pick her up and give her a ride to the wedding. Here's a few pictures of me meeting her for the first time. I really like her bib. The two of us are going to make bibs the hot new fashion accessory.
























I also got to meet my Uncles Brian and Kevin and Aunts Elissha and Olivia at the wedding. Here we are:






































Here I am with the toy moose my Uncle Kevin game me.
































Here's some pictures we took of the wedding:



























And here's a picture of me with my Great Aunt Debi at the afterparty:


















Finally, here's a few pictures of my playing with my Grandma back home.















I'm trying to upload the videos I took at the wedding but am having some technical difficulties. Hopefully, I'll be able to get these up soon though.
Talk to you later,
Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment