Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hi everyone.



For some reason I haven't quite figured out yet, every other day or so, my Mom and Dad take off all my clothes and dump me in a bucket of water. They tell me this is called a "bath" and that I need it to stay clean, but they never try to give our cats a bath, so I'm not sure if I believe them.



Here are a few pictures of one of these "baths":






























































Afterwards, I always tell my Mom and Dad that I don't like baths. Here is my trying to tell my Mom not to give me any more baths:














































On another topic, both of my parents enjoy watching television. I don't really like television - I find most of the shows formulaic, artificial and contrived. There is one thing I do enjoy wathcing, however: the ceiling fan. Here's a picture of me watching the fan:











I try to watch the fan for about 30 minutes every day to make sure I'm not missing anything.





My Great Grandma Mosier is coming to town today, so I'm sure I'll have lots of great pictures to post in the near future.



Bye,

Q.

No comments:

Post a Comment