Saturday, November 1, 2014

Our Summer

This summer was chock full of fun!
It started with yummy popsicles with our neighbor friends.

We had to take pictures of our tongues to see what color they were.

Logan was totally into puzzles this summer. He's really good at them, too.

To help us be cool in the hot weather, Daddy gave us our summer hairdos.


 This was at the Decatur Arts Festival. Logan was having a good time.

I wasn't cooperating so much.

We also went to the aquarium (this is us watching the dolphin show)...

And played "baseball"...


I went to Music Camp and performed in the final show

And did some Tae Kwon Do in the park

We went to the zoo...



And dug for some rocks and minerals...


Went to some birthday parties...

And Mommy and I got to have some alone time when Daddy and Logan took a trip to Virginia. Mommy and I talked a lot about Super Mario Galaxy 2 (my favorite video game).




 I had lunch in a tree this day.

And looked at spit and boogers under my new microscope.




We went to the Decatur Beach Festival where they truck in tons of sand for us kids to play in.






 Also this summer, we went to LegoLand!


This is the super cool model of Atlanta made entirely of Legos.

One of my favorite parts was making Lego racers and racing them on the ramp.












My really favorite part was the ninja training course where I had to be a ninja and crawl under and over lasers.


 Then I got my yellow belt!


 I worked so hard to get this far in my training and was so proud to get it.


  Then back to the zoo!







A big part of our summer was our trip to Virginia. First, we went to Grandpa George's!
We saw dinosaurs


 

 
 
 
 And a farm!






 

 

 
Then we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Steve's! Grandpa's been working on a fort in their backyard.




And we made the trip to King's Dominion!

And we saw a million butterflies



And Uncle Ward came to visit while we were there.

We helped Grandpa in his garden.





Whenever Grandpa is around, the claw always makes an appearance...

We stopped at Uncle Kevin's on the way back home.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment