Saturday, December 17, 2011

9 Months Old!

I'm officially nine months old!

I weigh 20 pounds, I wear size 6 month clothes, size 3 diapers, and size 2 shoes.

I have 2 teeth. They're still working on coming through, so they're really pointy and sharp.

I crawl SUPER fast!

I pull up on tables and chairs and dishwashers and people's legs and get into everything I can.

I'm starting to wave! (not in this picture, however)

 Quinn and I met Santa the other day. It was a very quick meeting (so quick Mommy didn't get a chance to take a picture). I hadn't taken a nap that day and as soon as I realized it wasn't Daddy holding me but a big man in a red suit, I started crying. Quinn did pretty well, he sat with Santa but was feeling a little shy and didn't talk to him. He was a little disappointed since he had something very specific he wanted to ask Santa for. He wrote a letter instead. He enjoyed the rest of the mall more.

Here's a video of me doing what I do these days:

No comments:

Post a Comment