Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!
Easter was way more fun this year! Last year, I was only a silly baby, but now I'm such a big boy. I even helped dye the Easter eggs. I liked plopping them in the colors, even though it made a bit of a mess.


This morning, the Easter Bunny came. There were all my favorite things in my basket- trucks, balls, raisins, fruit snacks, crayons, books...

I dug right in.

I had to try out the new crayons first.

After church, I grabbed my Easter basket for our egg hunt outside.

I found an egg! And I wanted to open it right away.

Seriously, how do you get these open?

Daddy was able to crack them open. We shared some fruit snacks.

Checking out my haul...

Here's a video of the hunt

It was a pretty hot day, so I took off my sweet sweater vest. I find it's always important to dress for dinner, though. (Thanks Aunt Olivia and Uncle Kevin for my awesome shirt!)

Mommy made a tasty dinner. I was very intent on the yummy pork.

We had a great day! Hope everyone else had a great Easter! Talk to you soon!
Q

No comments:

Post a Comment