Monday, November 9, 2009

Visit to Grandpa George's

Hi everyone!
I'm back from my latest travels to Virginia! Here are some pictures of my visit to Grandpa George's house.
I loved running around outside, even if it was a little cold.
Even though I was away from home, I was still able to get my work done on Grandpa's computer.
On Thursday, Grandpa George wasn't feeling very well. He said he had "Quinnitis" and he had to call in sick to work. To make him feel better, I took him to the playground. Here we are at Hamilton Playground, where Mommy used to play when she was little.
Uncle Brian and Miss Susan came over for dinner. We had fun playing with our cameras.

Here's a picture Uncle Brian took:
And here's a picture I took!
I also showed them my pillow game. It's a game I invented with Daddy where I hide under a pillow...

And then pop out with a big laugh!

We had lots of fun playing at Grandpa George's!

After our visit with Grandpa George, we went to Richmond for Cousin Jason's wedding. I've got pictures of that coming soon, so check back later!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your Uncle George is over his case of Quinnitis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps! I meant Grandpa George, not Uncle George.

    ReplyDelete