Sunday, August 16, 2009

Turner Field

Hi folks!
On Saturday, we went to Turner Field.

It was pretty cool. There was nice green grass and fun seats. I met lots of nice people who were sitting around us.
It was a good thing we had a whole row to ourselves, because I didn't really like sitting down. I ran up and down the row most of the time. But every once in a while, everybody would stand up and clap. That part was fun!
Between the exciting parts, I read a book.

After a while, Mommy must have been tired of watching the grass, so we went to "Tooner Field"- a cartoon place for kids. I liked running around. Then we went home!
Hold the phone! Daddy just informed me there was a game called "baseball" being played on the grass. I saw the guys out there, but I didn't pay much attention to them. The seats were so much more exciting!







No comments:

Post a Comment